Exclusive to Kingstons Real Estate - The only agency in South Africa to launch this phenominal Development in none other than the beautiful Island of Mauritiaus.
This stunning development has recently won multiple International Property Awards and for good reason.
Situated along the North Western Parts of the Island , you'll have the choice of Apartment style units, that give the option for hotel rent back investment opporunities with fantastic yeild.
Also available for Sale are Penthouse apartments and Full free standing Villa's.
Investing in any one of these options will give you residency in Mauritius as soon as the Transfer has been registered.
Finance Options are also available*
For more information speak to one of our consultants and we'll gladly provide you with more information. Below is some more information on Mauritius as a destination and the benefits of investing:
- Mauritius is a particularly safe and enjoyable destination due to its well-crafted blend of cultures and religions,its full freedom of expression and real social peace.
- The Mauritian government has one goal: making Mauritius a benchmark in education and positioning the country as an «education hub. Mauritian education includes a network of public primary and secondary schools expanded. There are also a large number of private schools and 6 university campuses.
The Educational Village
- The MEDINE group is at the origin of one of the major university projects of the island by creating in 2015 an international university campus located on the west of the island. This campus is in partnership year-round with 25 prestigious European higher education institutions: Vatel, ESSEC, ESCP Europe, Sup Info, ENSA Nantes (Architecture), Paris Dauphine University, ASSAS, Descartes… offering BA and MBA degrees.
- Mauritius does not present a risk of malaria or yellow fever due to its healthy climate. Multidisciplinary medical practices The health care system in Mauritius is good. Practitioners in Mauritius are most often divided into multidisciplinary group practises. Pharmacies There are many pharmacies on the island, many of which are on call on Sundays. Private clinics From general clinics such as Clinique Darné (subsidized by the C.F.E) to the clinic of Grand Bay or dental clinics and cardiology, all meet a high level standards in this area.Regional public hospitals 5 hospitals offer quality care. If need be, you can also quickly get to the nearest French University Medical Centre in Saint Denis, in the north of Reunion Island. Dentists Most of these are private institutions offering general and specialised care.
- By investing in real estate in Mauritius as part of a project that has received the PDS (Property Development Scheme) label from the EDB (Economic Development Board, ex BOI), you become a Mauritian resident*. Moreover, if you decide to stay more than 183 days per year in your Mauritian residence, you will become a Mauritian tax resident.
*Provided you invest in a property worth more than $500,000
- There are no inheritance taxes in Mauritius. In the case of inheritance, the property will form part of the estate assets in the country of origin. Even though in practice, a person usually inherits a property after the death of his parents. Here the property is immediately transferred once the notarial deed of death is received by the notary in Mauritius. The property will form part of the taxable estate assets in the country of origin.Property tax and other taxes
- In Mauritius, there is no property tax, no housing tax, no CSG. The only tax applied on property is due upon purchase. This is a government tax of 5% of the promoter price.
The holiday rental market has grown significantly over the past few years, thanks to the development of webmarketing. Today, you can reach a global client base in just a few clicks. These clients mainly use the internet to fantasize, find out information, and finally reserve !
Mauritius : The Brand image and the quality of the tourist services available.
- A dream destination for holidays, and also weddings and seminars
- The absence of any real seasons: holidays can be taken here all year round
- A popular destination in terms of how well holidaymakers are received
- The highest loyalty rate for tourists anywhere in the world
- 14 «18-hole» golf courses and «9-hole» golf courses, open all year round, attracting a wealthier clientele
Increasing demand for villa holidays
• Growth in the «independent traveller» segment : travellers seeking independence and who prefer «non-hotel» accommodation
• Increasing demand for villa holidays initially in France, but also in England and Germany. This trend is gradually spreading across Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, La Réunion, Russia and other regions.
The potential client base is now global With over 15 years of experience in the field, we base our operations on two strategic pillars :
• An attractive commercial policy year-round
• A constant focus on customer loyalty
The management company MJ Holidays :
- Experience and Strategy
- Our team on the ground, tasked with working to guarantee the quality of service for our clients and our brand image, they oversee :
- Reception and care for our clients
- Villa and resort maintenance
- Personnel management (reception, concierges, housekeepers, gardeners, swimming pool maintenance...).
- These people are ambassadors for the island and the resort
Our sales and marketing team, tasked with marketing our villas to guarantee the year-round commercial visibility of our resorts :
• They set out all year round the pricing strategy and the various offers adapted to each type of clientele
• They manage our commercial partnerships with travel agencies, tour operators, rental agencies and travel and holiday rental websites specialized in global services
• They also manage every day the Mythic Grand Gaube website, handling direct on-linereservations using secure payment as well as our webmarketing strategy
An adapted and unique offer
• Resorts located in a prime location near the beach and renowned golf courses
• In a desirable neighbourhood and in a secure, private estate, small enough to spend a fully relaxing holiday
• Sports and leisure equipment on site and nearby (wellness centre, swimming pool, bar), perfect for relaxation and entertainment
• Spacious and modern villas and appartments with their own pools, perfect for a calm, private family or
• A wide range of rental options: nights, weekends, weeks, months
• Bespoke services for rental customers: villa cleaning, a home chef, catering, a concierge service, massage...
Becoming a permanent resident
Regardless of your age to become a permanent resident, you only need to :
- Buy real estate in a labeled PDS (Property Developement Scheme) domain worth more than $500,000
- Stay in Mauritius for more than 183 days a year From then on, the Mauritian tax authorities will be able to deliver you a Mauritian permanent resident card.
- Unique taxation is at 15%
- Retirees must take out private insurance "special for expatriates" (before departure)
- No inheritance tax or wealth tax
- No property tax, no housing tax, no CSG
Mauritius has about fifteen large modern shopping malls where the biggest international fashion brands as well as all everyday products are displayed. There are plenty of restaurants, cultural centres and cinemas for leisure activities. The mild climate of Mauritius favours outdoor and water sports activities such as : golf (14 courses on the island), tennis, cycling, diving, hiking, trekking…
Collecting your pension
- A person receiving a personal retirement pension may receive it regardless of his country of residence. The pension can easily be transferred to the bank of the insured person’s choice. The only condition for payment is to provide once a year a certificate of life or existence to be completed by the relevant authority of the country of residence for civil-status matters (Embassy, Consulate, or another local authority competent for civil-status matters), before returning it by postal mail to the appropriate pension fund.